*Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
How to Register for the Patient Portal.
1. Select the "Create your online account" link in the upper right hand corner of the Home page.
2. Accept the Registration Consent Form.
Account Information:Enter your First and Last Name along with the email address you would like to receive notifications at. AN EMAIL ADDRESS CAN ONLY BE USED FOR ONE PORTAL ACCOUNT
4. Log In Information:
Create your own personal User ID (minimum length of 8 characters)
Create your own password (8-15 characters) containing both letters, numbers, and a special character such as #.
5. Set your two password recovery questions.
6. Patient Verification: Select I have an appointment or have been seen by a SIMED provider before.
7. Verify Identity: Enter your PIN number(case sensitive), first name, and last name as it appears on the letter given to you by the clinic.
8. If you have any issues, please contact the
who provided you with your PIN number.